The Education Reform Act (1988) requires the Learning Trust to have arrangements for receiving, investigating and resolving complaints about the school curriculum, religious worship and other matters.
The first stage in any complaint is an informal discussion with the Head Teacher at the School. Full details of the complaints procedure are available from the School.
As a Parent or Guardian you have the right of access to all documentation relating to your child, this includes the following documents:
- School Curriculum Documents
- The National Curriculum
- Any published reports by OFSTED or HMI which refer to the School
- The arrangement for the consideration of complaints about the school curriculum
- The Governors’ Annual Report
- School policies on Religious Education and Sex Education
If you wish to see any or all of the above please contact the Head Teacher - firstname.lastname@example.org