Are you interested in training to teach students with special educational needs?
As a trainee on the course
- You will work towards a PGCE Primary Education: Inclusion with SEND (5-11) with QTS from the University of Cumbria.
- You will work in school with teachers and children from the outset, learning about the challenges and opportunities of being an outstanding teacher
- You will be mentored by outstanding practitioners who are passionate about inclusive education and the children they teach.
- You will follow a vibrant school-based professional development programme which will equip you with the skills, knowledge and understanding to teach Primary children, both in the mainstream classroom and in SEND settings.
- You will also follow the University of Cumbria PGCE programme which will be delivered in partnership schools.
- A degree, in any subject, with a classification of 2.2 or above
- Grade 4/C or above in
- Passion, enthusiasm and commitment
Our strongest applicants will have done some observation in a school and reflected on their experiences and the role of the teacher.
Apply through UCAS to Teach Manchester Primary (SEN)
We are hosting open evenings throughout the academic year for prospective trainee teachers. Our next open evenings are:
28th November 2019 - Open Evening: Explore SEN as a primary specialism - 17.30 - 18.30. Register
For more details contact:
Tracy Gallier – School based programme lead - email@example.com
Rachel Eppy – Business Development Manager - Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to www.teachmanchester.com to visit our school direct page